Management Information System
Management information system mainly focuses on study of information systems and their use in business and other organizations. It explains about computer databases, networks, computer security, and more.
Information Systems Managers typically,
• Plan, coordinate, and direct research and facilitate the
computer-related activities of firms.
• Help determine both technical and business goals in consultation with top management and make detailed plans for the accomplishment of these goals
1. Financial Analyst
2. Business administration and management
3. System analysis and Design
5. Information science
6. Information service management
Graduate Aspirants from India
• Bachelors Percentage & work internship is Major factor for
Admit in Universities
• GRE Score
• Most of the Universities have separate departmental forms
o Assistantship Forms
o Departmental Application Form
• Students Typically Manage financial AID
• PhD students are also encouraged. Its advisable to do send emails (showing interest) to professors before applying for doctoral program.