Materials science is an interdisciplinary field involving the properties of matter and its applications to various areas of science and engineering.
Its concentrations include:
• Materials characterization
• Physical material science
• Chemical thermodynamics and reaction kinetics
• Solid state chemistry and physics
Graduate Aspirants from India
• Bachelors Percentage & work internship is Major factor for
Admit in Universities
• GRE Score
• Most of the Universities have separate departmental forms
o Assistantship Forms
o Departmental Application Form
• Students Typically Manage financial AID
• PhD students are also encouraged. Its advisable to do send emails (showing interest) to professors before applying for doctoral program.