The study of the physical, chemical, and biological properties of foods, in addition to the factors affecting them and their ultimate effects upon the sensory, nutritional, and storage properties and the safety of foods.
Typical Masters Programs
1. Food Analysis
2. Quality Control
3. Dairy Technology
4. Nutrition Science
5. Agronomy and crop Science
Graduate Aspirants from India
• Bachelors Percentage & work internship is Major factor for
Admit in Universities
• GRE Score
• Most of the Universities have separate departmental forms
o Assistantship Forms
o Departmental Application Form
• Students Typically Manage financial AID
• PhD students are also encouraged. Its advisable to do send emails (showing interest) to professors before applying for doctoral program.