Financial Engineering is a multidisciplinary field involving financial theory, the methods of engineering, the tools of mathematics and the practice of programming.
Financial engineers use various mathematical tools in order to create new investment strategies. The new products created by financial engineers can serve as solutions to problems or as ways to maximize returns from potential investment opportunities.
Typical Master Programs
1. Financial Econometrics
2. Applied Finance
4. Business Administration and Management
5. Business and Managerial Economics
Graduate Aspirants from India
• Bachelors Percentage & work internship is Major factor for
Admit in Universities
• GRE Score
• Most of the Universities have separate departmental forms
o Assistantship Forms
o Departmental Application Form
• Students Typically Manage financial AID
PhD students are also encouraged. Its advisable to do send
emails (showing interest) to professors before applying for doctoral program.