TOEFL iBT Overview
WHAT IS TOEFL iBT?
• This measures the English proficiency of students who wish to enter
colleges in United States or Canada.
• TOEFL test is approximately three and half hours long, with one 10-minute break after the Listening section.
• For More Information Visit www.toefl.org
WHAT DOES IT MEASURE?
• Listening Skills
• Reading Skills
• Writing Skills
• Speaking Skills
|Reading||3-5 Passages||60-100 minutes||30|
|Listening||2-3 Conversations & 4-6 Lectures||100-60 minutes||30|
|Speaking||2 Independent Speaking Tasks & 4 Integrated Speaking Tasks||Upto 20 Mintues||30|
|Writing||1 Independent Writing task & 1 Integrated Writing Tasks||60 minutes||30|
WHAT IS THE FEES FOR TOEFL IBT?
Fee for the test Administration, Including four Universities Score reports is 165$(approx Rs 8000/-)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR EXAM SLOT
You can register for the test through
• Online (recommended) Online can Register anytime — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. www.ets.org/toefl
• By Phone or mail (refer to toefl.org) Call: 1-800-468-6335 or 1-443-751-4862.
Follow the steps to register online
1. Visit www.toefl.org, Click register for test, Select the country then select all iBT locations
2. Select register online(accepts credit cards only)
3. Provide your personal information in order to create login ID and Password to TOEFL
4. Login in to your account to register for the test , and book a slot for the examination
5. You can Score report to 4 universities for No charge for that follow below figure
6. Lastly give your credit card Details to Confirm Your order
TOEFL SCORE REPORTING
Additional Score reporting ( 19$ per University)
1. Visit www.toefl.org , Login into Your account & Click on “Order score reported “at “My tests” Column
2. Go for Toefl services and Select Additional score report
3. Select the test date which you appearing / appeared Exam
4. On next step Select Country, State of University of which you want to report your Score
5. Click on “Search” and select the University(Check whether You applying to Correct Campus)
6. Now Select school type you are Applying(Ex:- Graduate Schools) & Department also, & Continue
7. If You want to report to Another University Click on “Add Another score recipient”, Continue the process to add more schools
8. The total Amount you going to charge will be displayed their, confirm it and click on Confirm Order
9. Payment will be done through Credit Card Only
ON THE DAY OF THE TEST
• You need to carry The confirmation letter & Passport
TIPS FOR THE EXAM
|TRAINING @ i20fever
• Every section will have a